Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pictures





Ok so I finally have pictures for you all so you can see my amazing new city. Trust me you will all be green with envy. And I have to say I really think that every other country can drink our country under the table good lord people can drink here. But nothing new has happened so far we went out to our first european club and bar and that was so much fun I can't even tell you how much fun that was. People here actually dance it's not just the random whatever from back home. But people here smoke so much more and half of them it's just social it's not like they do it all the time. But here are some pictures. Ok so the the three pictures are the one of the building with the tall tower is Derby Cathedral, then the street is the city center so basically downtown, but that is only a really really small portion of the city, then the third is a church that is literally 20 feet from my hall its on the same side of the street and everything.

5 comments:

mom said...

Good job getting some pictures posted...they are amazing! I love seeing the "amazing city" you are living in. Thank you for allowing all of us to share in your wonderful adventure. Love, mom

Anonymous said...

Derby is Beautiful! You lucky girl...just don't start "socially" smoking or else... hah miss you
-Saad

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!! I'm so jealous of you Megan! So great that you're finding your way around and having a good time!
Gen

kimmie1172 said...

HEEEEYYYY lady.........miss u already don't drink urself under the table i can only imagine u drunk LOL....it looks beautiful over there i can't wait to come see u!!
luv u : )

NidaC89 said...

Hey! it's nida (Saad's cousin from..well YOUR side of the pond now!!)

I take it they DID definitely get the letter then! Lol.
This is such a cool idea, and i'm glad you're loving it!!

I'll send you an email with more details but incase you read this before hand: don't forget that i'm always a call away and if there's ANYTHING you need..the chaudhry's/choudhary's (we spell it differently) are at your service!

ps. WELCOME TO MY COUNTRY!!