Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Actual Day

Hey all,
OK so I'm typing this new blog with a much happier heart. I got a lot of sleep as in I went to bed at about 9 pm and didn't actually wake up till 11am. It was amazing except that I accidentally set my alarm to go off at 10am but accidentally i set it to go off pm so I woke up a little earlier than I wanted but never the less a good night of sleep. Then this morning I finally got out to go explore and oh my gosh it is an amazing city everything is beautiful although the reason I saw all of the city is because I got lost it was still amazing. When I actually found the university which is what I went looking for in the first place I went looking everywhere for the stupid international office which was ridiculous trying to find mostly because everyone I asked like the front desk the student help desk everyone had no idea where it was at!!!! But I finally went to the history office and meet really nice receptionists who helped me find one of the professors who helped me so much was super nice and he gave me a schedule for this next week of all these history activities that past students and new students are going to which funny enough all seem to end with everyone going to a pub but hey it works!!!!!! But hey finally just called and found the international office and then even walked me down so I didn't get lost which was amazing I don't even know if he is one of my professors but I already hope that he is!!!! I also made my first purchase this morning it was only toilet paper but still I was excited about it, I have to start somewhere right!!!! But anyway I have to get back to my day as it's only 4pm but I just wanted to update you before I go get something to eat although these Swedish fish are amazing (thank you aunt Ellen these have been a life saver) I still need to find some actual substance!!!! until next time....... Oh and because this stupid blog can't figure out what time it is I think I will just tell you it's 4:07 pm here.

No comments: