Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Arrived

Hey all,
So I made it to ENGLAND!!!!! I'm alive but haven't slept for about 48 hours (please keep this in mind while reading my blog) So i got here OK but it was a really really long process starting with not being able to find my ride but I decided to make it simpler and have them paged so they would find me which worked out quite well. I also had my first slip of saying the wrong thing, I accidentally called my jeans pants which of course to them means underwear, but thankfully the lady that told me I was wrong was really nice and laughed about it. So we finally get to Derby and I get my room and guess what color it is I'm sure all who know me can guess that it was PINK!!!!! Can you believe it?? But I' m coping with that Hopefully!! I actually did get all of my stuff put away so that is a definite plus on the day. But I must say the worst part is that i really want to go explore and figure out where I'm at and whats around but I'm so impossibly tired I am having to do spell checker about 15 times to make sure i got it all together. But I hold great hope for tomorrow as soon as I get rested and hopefully by then I will have some room mates cause i must say it is quiet without anyone else in this entire side of the building!!!! But all in all it's been an extremely trying day but i still can't wait till tomorrow when I find even more out about my new home!! I will continue to keep you posted!! Oh and by the way my computer says it's 12:30 but in actuality it's 5:30!! Bed time can't come soon enough!!!!

1 comment:

ajm2727 said...

you must show a picture of this PINK room!!