Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday


Hey all

So I'm so excited I'm celebrating my bday in another country. It's just so crazy but I love it!!! So today I went out and go myself a phone because aparently the sim's don't work in the phone that I brought I don't know but I guess they don't. But if I find out to the contrary I might just go back and get a sim's card because this new phone is not so great it's PINK of course and it's a T-mobile and it really isn't that great of a rate but oh well I will figure it out. But I wanted to put some other new pictures up of some of the people that I've met here. There are four people in the picture from the far left Laura who is one of my flat mates then next to her Eva who is one of the people who set up all the activites for exchange students as she is doing her masters and had already done an exchange program from poland here. Then of course me and on my other side Jessica who is the other girl from eastern. Hopefully I will have more pictures soon tonight I think were going out for my birthday so I will bring my camera. Nothing really new just trying to meet people we still haven't really gotten to travel much as we still are trying to figure out whats going on!!!! Hope everyone's doing good.

Oh and the place that were at is this club here called Zanzibar. It was really nice but I swear I was deaf for a couple hours after that and it was super hot in there but still fun. It's fun the people I go with also just love to dance so we all just have a good time. Hopefully in a couple of weeks we are going to go into London which I can't wait for. First though we've been trying to find a good balance with our new homes. Talk with you all soon!!!!!

3 comments:

Karen Sexsmith said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Megan, Happy Birthday to you!!!! LOVE YOU and MISS YOU Aunt Karen Will I'm glad you are having fun. Enjoy this because this is something very special in your life. BUT don't forget to study when school does start. okay I'll Catch you later. I had to make a blogg so I can write to you. maybe by the time you come home I will be typing with more then two fingers. HUGS and KISSES Aunt Karen

Scarecrowcp said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I was thinking about texting or calling you but i was afraid it might cost you money. I hope it was awesome and I am glad you posted so I could hear about it. YAY!!! love you!!!

Scarecrowcp said...

YOU GOT A FACEBOOK THE WORLD MUST BE COMING TO AN END!!!! Love ya :)