Friday, September 19, 2008

Hello

Hey all
Ok so this week I've been going crazy trying to do all the things that I want to do and all the things that I need to do. But I've been having a blast!!!! It is so gorgeous here I just love it. Pictures I promise will be coming your way soon but right now I'm so tired I can't even get my camera out and download the pictures. I don't think I've ever been so sore in my life. We all walk absolutely everywhere so the twenty minute walk to the uni (which is what they call university) and then another ten minute walk downtown but it's not just those places because you get down there and you walk. I could take the bus but I figure it's good for me to do anyways and it's so much cheaper. It costs 1.50 pound to take the bus so 3 dollars at home. It's ridiculous that's a sandwich or some water. But it still is nice to walk. Surprisingly knock on wood but surprisingly it hasn't rained yet since I've been here and actually yesterday and today have been these beautiful bright sunny days perfect for walking around. Today though me and a couple friends went into a museum and into the library to get library cards. It wasn't just us being nerds it's just that our uni doesn't really have a good selection of books so it was better to be able to get books from another source. Not much else going on right now, thank god but I will keep you posted and soon very soon I promise I will get pictures up of my pink room the ridiculously small toilet and shower and the amazing city that I get to live in!!!! Until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone's making friends! Just don't tell them about your crazy antics or how you like to sleep with Barbies and Hannah Montana Dolls....You'll be fine!

hah just kidding, miss you

-Saad