Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trips






Hey everyone,
I'm writing this now because I've been so busy I just haven't had a chance. But basically I'm writing about both my London trip and my Paris trip. I must say I was so impressed by London I absolutely loved it!! I found this one street that was filled with old books and records. Basically I was in heaven and didn't want to leave but as I was on a school trip I was required to leave it for later. But the city itself was just amazing every where you look are old buildings that have some amazing significance in history. In Paris though which is where I spent 4 days last week I wasn't that impressed honestly. I loved it alot more when I went in April a couple years ago. I think that the problem was that it rained the entire time that we were there which was no fun and on top of that I was really homesick. I will admit it for the first time I truly have been ridiculously homesick. I miss all of you so much!! But there was a couple good things that I loved in Paris, one was on the second day that we were there the girl that I went with and I decided to take crazy photos in front of the Eiffel Tower. They were hilarious basically we were doing cart wheels and hand stands. People must have thought we were insane but it was one of those instances where the rest of the worlds prejudice against Americans came in handy. People were just like ok there Americans they definitely were going to be crazy!! But who cares that was just so much fun. Then the entire time we were there I'm pretty sure I ate my weight in crepes and Nutella because they were amazing. I would like to go back to Paris when I'm in a better mood because I really loved the city last time so I think I still would. Although I did get lost on the metro in Paris. That was a riot as I had to get to my bus to get to the airport to get to my flight on time. I almost missed my flight it was not good, and on top of that I had people actually asking me if I knew the directions to where ever. I'm just like ok I know I speak english and so do you but I promise you I don't know where I'm going right now. But in about two weeks I'm leaving for Italy for 4 days again. I can't wait it's going to be a blast!! Hopefully by then I will be out of my little homesickness thing and be ready to go. I hope your all doing good and I wish I had more to report but besides me being so tired I don't have much else to say. I hope your all doing good and I miss you all soooo much.

1 comment:

Scarecrowcp said...

SOUNDS AMAZING! Sucks that Paris was rainy but that is how you see it in all the old movies with the kissing scenes in the rain...so...I dunno that is kind of a plus...not really. The pictures look awesome, I can't wait to see all of them once you get home. Thank you so much for yesterday, it made my day to talk to you. I miss you so much, have a wonderful time and I hope everything in life is coming up roses! Love ya!